1. How did I feel during planning this presentation? Why did I feel this way? I was nervous while we were planning this presentation because of my group. I did not feel good about my group fro the start. I knew some of the members did not work well in groups and with me. On the last day of planning, half my group did not have anything done. I wish I had done a bigger part. I feel like I may have let down my group because I did such a small presenting part.
2. How did I feel prior to presenting? Why did I feel this way? I was worried that my group would bomb the presenting. Some people in my group had no idea what they were doing when it came to content. I had to sit down with them and tell them about the content.
3. How did I feel while I was presenting? Why did I feel this way? I felt Apprehensive because of what my group had done over the weekend. Half of it did not even make sense to me.
4. What did I personally do well? I think I helped to explain the content well to some of my group members.
5. What did not go as desired in this presentation? The tech part of our presentation did not go well.
6. On a scale from 1-10, how well do I think I understood the content? Explain. 7- I think I understood the content well and I helped to explain it to some of my group member’s well.
7. How do I think my group members perceived me? Why do I think this? I am not sure but I am hoping I wasn’t too bossy or something.
8. How do I think the 8th graders perceived me? Why do I think this? I think the 8th graders thought I should have presented more than what I did. This is because I thought I should have done more and I may have showed it.
9. Knowing that I can only control how I act and react, if I could do this presentation again, what would I change about my actions to make it a more ideal experience? I would do a bigger part and lift some weight off my group member’s soldiers.
10. What are my strengths in groups? I am still not sure exactly what my strengths are.
11. What areas do I need improvement? I need to improve my presentation skills; I always get too nervous when I think of getting in front of a group of people and speaking. When I get nervous, I feel like I will never get better at it.
12. What is the most important thing I learned about myself? Why is this so important? I learned that you can’t get along with every one always. This is so important because when I grow up and get a job, I may have to work with someone everyday that I don’t like. I will just have to find a way to get around our differences and deal with it.
13. Are there any other things that I need to express? No.